Walking into a new and brighter life.

Walking into a new and brighter life.

The healthy me

The healthy me

Finding your way around

~*~ You can look on the right hand side of this page and see what the catagories are, or you can just scroll down until you find what you're looking for ~*~ To leave a comment you need to sign up for a google account. It's quick and easy and they expect nothing else from you. LoL

This I know.................

This I know.................

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

No change

I spent the day on the couch.  I could not get enough energy or breath to do anything.  Well, I take that back.... I got dressed.  I tried to call the nurse.  Left a message with no answer.  I should have kept calling.  I'll try again tomorrow to get ahold of someone.

Until then... I am calling it a night. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, Kellie...I'm in the same boat...different "challenges", but I feel the same way...goodnight, hope you (and I) sleep well ♥ Savannah

Anonymous said...

Good blog post, nice efforts. It couldn't appear to have been penned any better. Reading this article piece of writing reminds me about my old boss! He usually kept babbling about this. I will email this post to him. Pretty confident he will probably have a high-quality read. Appreciate your posting!

Florence said...


I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their WEBSITE www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!