Walking into a new and brighter life.

Walking into a new and brighter life.

The healthy me

The healthy me

Finding your way around

~*~ You can look on the right hand side of this page and see what the catagories are, or you can just scroll down until you find what you're looking for ~*~ To leave a comment you need to sign up for a google account. It's quick and easy and they expect nothing else from you. LoL

This I know.................

This I know.................

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Turned 50 and Dr. Appointments

I have been running out of O2 very quickly.  Within an hour the tank is empty, which makes going anywhere a pain.  Today Bill and I took all the empties back and asked what the problem could be.  She told me I am needing more oxygen!  (shit)

So, I moved up on size canister to the C tank.  The next size is the ones that come on a metal hand cart with wheels.  I told her I have to hold off no matter what until after June, because I need to climb a mountain to go visit where my moms ashes are scattered.  Then if necessary I'll go to the bigger tanks.

I have an appointment with my Primary care Dr. tomorrow.  It will be a busy one.  Since she went out on maternity leave.... they found the 8.2 cm cyst on my uterus, I had a cyst removed, I had an emergency room visit.  I think my Thyroid is coming back again.  I feel that same soreness in my throat and am having swallowing issues and cramps in my neck.

I have another appointment for more breathing tests on the 16th, then on the 20th I go to Medford for a horrendous bladder test.  That will determine if my hysterectomy will be performed in Medford or Klamath Falls.

Besides that I need to talk to her about changing anti-depressants or seeing a counselor, or both.

That's my month in a schedule.  I'll trade anyone of you.

My newest turning 50 photo.  I just look tired.

No comments: