Walking into a new and brighter life.

Walking into a new and brighter life.

The healthy me

The healthy me

Finding your way around

~*~ You can look on the right hand side of this page and see what the catagories are, or you can just scroll down until you find what you're looking for ~*~ To leave a comment you need to sign up for a google account. It's quick and easy and they expect nothing else from you. LoL

This I know.................

This I know.................

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Low Blood Pressure and Cold Sweats

Yesterday was our Saturday overnight with Layla.  She looks forward to this every week, and even though I didn't feel great I told her O.K.  As it turned out Britt didn't bring her over until after 5:00.

I fed her dinner and got her bed and put it in my room then started feeling really sweaty, cold and dizzy.  I took my blood pressure and it was 90/62.  Low for me.  So I woke up Bill.  This was around 6:30.  He got up and had me get my Jammie's on and get in bed with my feet elevated.  He told Layla she could be my nurse and take care of grandma.  The both took my blood pressure until it got above 100 then Bill went to bed leaving Layla to take care of me.

She lotioned my feet and legs and told me I didn't even have to pay her for it this time!  LOL  She took my blood pressure about every 5 minutes until I told her it was almost 9:00 and her bedtime.  So, with her snuggled in her bed and Priscilla and I curled up in my  bed we slept until this morning at 6:30 when I heard a little voice saying... grandma can you turn on cartoons for me? This woke up Priscilla who began to roll all over the bed, which made Layla get up in bed, which left me no room so I got up.

Today my chest hurts.  I have that familiar pain mostly on the left side but more so in the middle.  At times it is sharp, other times just dull enough to let me know it is still there.  My blood pressure is bouncing from 100/80....good.....  to 89-90/74..... which is low.  so..I am just laying around trying to be calm and relaxed.

I don't know if this is part of the infection I had or have... or if it new?  I think it could have something to do with my Thyroid.  My neck and throat seem to really be sore the last few days.

We'll see next week when I hear from my Primary care doctor.  I'll try and keep up and keep you all informed.

No comments: