Walking into a new and brighter life.

Walking into a new and brighter life.

The healthy me

The healthy me

Finding your way around

~*~ You can look on the right hand side of this page and see what the catagories are, or you can just scroll down until you find what you're looking for ~*~ To leave a comment you need to sign up for a google account. It's quick and easy and they expect nothing else from you. LoL

This I know.................

This I know.................

Sunday, April 25, 2010

I have missed my blog. I didn't realize how much I love writing. I am computer-less. We have 3 decent desktop computers and then I have my beloved laptop. All of them quit. I found the BEST computer guy/man. I gave him all the computers in varying degree's of disrepair and he promised to deliver back to me One Screaming desktop and One Wonderfully clean and fast laptop! YIPPEEEEEE!! I should get them back next week. So..... For the moment being the most wonderful daughter that she is Brittney is letting me use her laptop. I just adore her, she always comes to my rescue!

I still have not heard about my heart test. I am sure not hearing means things are fine. If not, I am sure I would be on some new medication right now. Still, it wouldn't hurt them to pick up the phone and call and re-assure me. I go back to my primary care doctor on the 30th and I am sure she will fill me in.

The 3rd (I think?? can't remember, my memory sucks lately!!) of this month I went to the dentist and had a tooth pulled. After a week of it killing me I went back last week and she said I had a dry socket. I don't recommend this condition to anyone. It hurts like hell. Anyway... She cleaned it out, packed it with some medicated gauze and sewed it shut. That was a week ago... and today it still hurts like heck. I go back the 27th to have my teeth cleaned and I am sure they will tell me something else is wrong now. Did I mention, I am not thrilled with this dentist?

All my meds are still working the way I think they are intended to. I am able to fall asleep at night and sleep almost all the way through the night. I wake up feeling rested, then by around 1:00 every afternoon I am EXHAUSTED! I don't know why? I actually could sit down in a chair and fall asleep. I have never been like that my whole life.

A few days ago I was talking to my big brother and we were trying to figure out something dealing with this cookbook idea. He asked for a couple recipes of Mom's and I told him I would send them to him. The next morning, I looked, and looked, and looked and couldn't find them ANYWHERE! I was frantic to say the least!! While looking for her recipes I went through box after box of her things that I had put away to deal with later. :( God, I miss her so much! I knew we were close. I knew we had so much in common. I knew when I got good news or terrible news she was the first one I wanted to share it with. Anyway, it just made me sad, and thinking a lot of her and how much I miss her.

Britt and Layla haved moved out. Fernando (Britt's boyfriend) and she got a wonderful house together. I am SO happy for them, and me too.... LoL... They live close by, about 5 minutes! :) It's a great house with a nice fenced yard for Layla. I think this is Britt's time to be happy. You know how in life these things sometime go in cycles. Well I think this is her time, and I couldn't be happier!!

I will do my best to get back here more often, even if I have to borrow Britt's computer to do it.

3 comments:

Giulia said...

Totally sympathize with your missing your Mom. I consider it an attribute to the depth of love you had. I do too (miss mine). And it's been YEARS. Actually we might just liken it to those moments we have cravings. Cravings for smokes or cravings for Mom's unconditional love and the love we expressed back. There's only one mother. And she's rather irreplaceable. Rejoice in that depth of love. There are so many I know who have such bad relationships with their mothers.

Unknown said...

Giulia,
I do hold tightly to it. I talk to her almost daily. At least now I can chat all I want about anything and there is no resistance! LOL

Anonymous said...

The Lyford Cay School serves as a community resource after intercontinental and Bahamian families. Lyford Cay Grammar offers a enormous pattern Nursery past Piercing Creed education. To the core a multi-cultural territory that promotes understanding amongst distinctive nationalities, students are provided with the opportunities and resources to develop cross-cultural learners and culpable citizens. Lyford Cay Followers is an competent, non-denominational, time school. The coterie is a non-profit-making entity governed near a Meals of Directors.

http://iwulupom.wordpress.com/
http://womobukynu.wordpress.com/
http://upyseqa.wordpress.com/
http://ivimen.wordpress.com